Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks a Treasury Analyst to support both international and domestic treasury operations and corporate finance initiatives. Responsibilities will include performing daily bank transactions, maintaining bank account oversight and relationships, administration of ICF’s purchasing card and travel card programs, and corporate finance functions for a publicly traded company.
This role will report to the Senior Manager (with dotted line to Treasurer) and will require working closely with various internal departments (i.e., operations, accounting, legal, facilities, human resources, IT), as well as numerous external parties (i.e., banks, clients, vendors).
Banking (International & Domestic)
- Perform banking transactions for international operations. Serve as backup for domestic banking operations.
- Drive treasury benchmarking activities against peer companies.
- Recommend borrowing and investing actions to support optimal corporate liquidity
- Opportunity to cross-train in all job functions within Treasury and Risk Management Department
- Assist Treasurer in various corporate finance initiatives such as maintaining the long-term forecasting model, managing capital structure, interest rate risk management, FX hedging, competitive analysis, maintaining the equity valuation model and due diligence for M&A activities
Working Capital Management
- Assist in managing working capital and operating cash flow
- Administer corporate card programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze Financial Statements
- Knowledge of cash/bank management products
- 0-3 years of relevant treasury or related corporate finance experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working towards CTP, MBA, or CPA credentials a plus
- Experience with cash forecasting a plus.
- Experience in analyzing financial reports
- Treasury workstation and bank software experience
- Knowledge and experience with Bloomberg
- Motivated self-starter who can manage various projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and confidence presenting analysis to senior management.
- Exceptional communication skills; prefers picking up the phone rather than sending an email.
- Takes initiative and follows up regularly with outstanding tasks.
- Takes an objective look at current processes and thinks of ways for improvement.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and build a career with ICF.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)