Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Social Creative Strategist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Sr. Social Creative Strategist in our Minneapolis or Chicago office.
As a Sr. Social Creative Strategist, you will:
have a finger on the pulse of today’s ever-changing social media landscape to help our clients innovate and push their brands forward. At the center of this role is balancing integrating and developing strategic insights and developing social-centric creative ideas and platforms that bring those insights to life. This person must be able to collaborate across client service and creative teams in building creative ideas and guiding the social content (video, images, graphics, live and text) they create. This person needs to understand how to connect channel and content best practices with creative.
- Develop and drive the content for one or more brand’s social channels that is optimized for users, platform-specific and goal-oriented
- Council clients and internal content team on strategic insights that are used to innovate and push creative to drive brand relevancy through changes to user behavior, content types and real-time trends/data
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all aspects of social media
- Be the point person and know when and how to Integrate creative, data/analytics, paid media and/or other client services teams to develop fully integrated, insight-driven content campaigns
- Partner with PR and Influencer teams to participate in creative brainstorming and monitor for real-time engagement opportunities for clients
As a Sr. Social Creative Strategist you will have:
- Ability to give and receive positive and negative feedback to/from junior employees, creative team members, client service account leads and clients
- Ability to listen and communicate in a clear and compelling way in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to proactively plan and anticipate feedback and questions
- Ability to foster creativity and turn insights and conversations into ideas
- Ability to see beyond social media and understand how everything is connected and works together across digital ecosystems, user experiences and earned media
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Thirst for knowledge and creative inspiration around social media
Job Location(s): Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)