Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. ICF Olson is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. Together, more than 800 employees deliver deep expertise in digital solutions, advertising, loyalty, CRM, PR, social and mobile, while collaborating for integrated creative and technology solutions, from advice through execution. We are a team with the passion to ignite inspirational, impactful ideas, and the smarts – and hearts – to solve big challenges for our clients and the world around us. So, join us!
Who we're looking for:
Olson Digital is currently are seeking a digital savvy, detailed oriented person with good analysis and problem solving skills to join our Interactive Research & Measurement practice as a Digital Analytics Architect.
What you'll get to do:
- Working with client stakeholders to identify site objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Designing web analytics implementations, including documentation of variables, account configuration, and data collection mechanisms/code.
- Running, updating and building intuitive, analytically driven reports using online web-analytics solutions and advanced analysis and reporting tools such as R and Tableau.
- Conducting in-depth analyses of client clickstream and digital marketing data to uncover insights and provide direction on user experience and marketing efforts.
- Developing and presenting digital marketing, SEO and user experience analysis reports, typically in PowerPoint, focused on improving usability, effectiveness and conversion on client sites.
- Coordinate company and client resources to efficiently manage digital analytics projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong analytical and technical thinker, with demonstrated ability to seamlessly pivot between high-level, strategic activities and detailed, quantitative analytical tasks
- 5+ years of web analytics experience using one or more industry-leading analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, IBM Web Analytics)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with web analytics implementation and configuration practices, including tagging design, tag management solutions, product integrations, and ETL tools
- Proven ability to create and present insightful analysis and data visualizations
- Knowledge of User Experience, SEO,and Digital Marketing practices and tools for leveraging data from each
- Solid communication skills (written & presentation), with experience presenting to broad audiences in person and remote
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical or quantitative programs preferred
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)
More jobs you might like
Feb 21, 2019
Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America
Feb 21, 2019
Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Feb 20, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Feb 18, 2019
Linthicum, Maryland, United States of America
Feb 18, 2019
See All Jobs
Feb 18, 2019