Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
AEM Architect, Consulting Services
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Reporting to the Director of Managed Services, the Adobe AEM Architect, Consulting Services, will primarily be involved in working with our clients as an expert level AEM consultant. We are looking for a senior technologist with expert-level knowledge of digital content and commerce solutions, DevOps technology, and cloud computing technologies. The Adobe AEM Practice Architect will play a critical role in client technical projects and help drive internal continuous improvement initiatives as it relates to developing additional consulting artifacts & opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this position will quickly engage within ICF Olson’s newly formed consulting practice, work in a hands-on capacity with clients as a trusted advisor, lead design, andtechnical discussions and assist in the evolution of ICF Olson’s consulting practice.
To succeed at ICF Olson, you need to be a “hands-ondoer” with a flexible working style and excellent communications that can think strategically and act tactically.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Client Facing: Driving operational excellence across multiple clients by working on assigned projects to lead the solution design, technical implementation, andconfiguration of assigned projects
- Architecting:Our team designs, implements, and supports cloud-based infrastructure for complex enterprise applications. We are involved in the full systems lifecycle, including tasks that go beyond basic setup – including tuning, performance optimization, and advanced troubleshooting of system health issues. You will be involved in end-to-end solutions design for content and commerce for our clients and will provide oversight of the consulting engineering team’s delivery work to ensure adherence to best practices and technical standards.
- Continuous Improvement:You will help and drive internal CI initiatives as it relates to developing the consulting practice. Also, our team maintains a variety of platform technology, including application performance monitoring, automated cloud provisioning templates, and automated bootstrap and configuration management code. You will provide input on industry standards and collaborate with fellow team leaders on the prioritization and execution of ongoing platform improvement initiatives.
- Collaboration: Work with onsite or nearshore teams to develop AEM components, templates, andbackend business logic/orchestration layer. You will also work very closely with Accounts and Program Management teams
- Problem-Solving:Provide resolution of product or platform issues in a multi-vendor client environment
- Implementation:Champion creation and implementation of standards, policies, and change management best practices.
- Mentorship:As a Senior Technical Lead, guide technicalstaff in resolving technical architecture and design issues.
Here's what you'll need...
- College degree in Engineering & or Information Technology related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10+ of progressive experience in Information Technology positions focusing on Engineering, & Architecture and overall technology consulting related to content creation and management with AEM CMS platforms (AEM/CQ version 5.5+)
- Customer facing technology-related service delivery experience a must
- Ability to design and implement customer engagement strategies
- Ability to gather data, analyze, formulate actions and solutions, compile information and report to all levels of management
- Proven track record in leading & providing analysis, design, and implementation of solution for end-to-end AEM or similar CMS platform implementations
- Strong ability to diagnose and solve technical problems related to CMS implementations
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, including automation, configuration management, and release management following Agile best practices
- Experience with DevOps automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with complex web application environments, including enterprise Java application servers, web content management systems (WCMS), and eCommerce platforms
- String knowledge in JAVA, Spring Framework, REST, Spring Model View Controller (MVC).
- Ability to design and run multi-dayworkshops at client locations
- Ability to work withvarious internal groups to drive technology change
- AEM Architect Certification is a nice to have
- Azure & AWS expertise (certifications as a nice to have)
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English.
- Proven ability to engage all levels of management, technical teams, andexternal audiences through charismatic presentations
- In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and will be required to travel up to 50%.
Chicago, IL (IL11)