Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is looking to hire a Task Manager to join our firm and support a government client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identified decision points for end-to-end exercise delivery;
- Process for how exercises are assigned to NEP exercise project managers;
- Process for how exercise requirements for contractor support are developed; and
- Risk, issue, change, scope, schedule, cost, and quality management for end-to-end delivery of an exercise.
- 10 years of Emergency Management Experience
- 5 years of program office and admissions
- 3 years of experience o exercise support, design, development
- BA or MS degree
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdfFor a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Washington, DC (DC02)