Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Analyst (12 Month FTC)
12 month FTC with initial work from home, then office based in central London
We’re looking for a motivated Data Analyst that loves wrangling data, delivering analytical insights and solving client challenges. You’ll be independently designing and implementing custom data analytic and reporting solutions from start to finish. And you’ll have oodles of data to access. In fact, you’ll be an integral part of the team helping to ensure data integrity is always maintained and resolving discrepancies as they arise. As a demonstrated self-starter, you’ll own business processes end-to-end and will lead the identification and implementation of best practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support project delivery on small-to-medium sized IT projects for external and internal clients, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution
- Provide quick turnaround support, including managing multiple tasks and their timelines, by gathering and or clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners who have rapidly evolving client demands
- Support rapid development and evolution of custom reports and data visualization products
- Maintain data integrity across a wide variety of Energy Efficiency programs
- Lead or otherwise assist the larger team’s efforts to define and implement best practices that improve processes and outputs
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline)
- Experience in a business or data analyst role using software tools like Sharepoint, JIRA or similar systems
- Experience working with databases and BI tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (including its ad hoc reporting tool)
- Ability to define, document, and lead implementation of business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
- Experience maintaining and rapidly producing regular reporting deliverables (e.g., monthly/quarterly summary reports)
- Experience with data visualization technologies, such as PowerBI, Tableau, and Alteryx, a plus
- Exposure to the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors a plus
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills paired with an excellent sense of humor
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)