Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Supply Chain Relationship Manager (12 month FTC)
About ICF International
12 Month FTC - Remote based (work from home) UK only
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire programme life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 5,000 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is www.icf.com.
ICF is a leader in designing and implementing effective and innovative energy efficiency programmes. Our thorough understanding of our clients’ needs enables us to help energy companies, governments, and commercial clients worldwide to manage energy consumption and peak demand.
To support our growth, we are seeking an Supply Chain Relationship Manager for our Energy and Climate team to provide critical support services for a key project, a major residential energy efficiency programme.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in home energy efficiency improvement including building services companies who install low carbon heating systems and insulation.
- Maintaining ongoing communications and outreach with programme participants, especially tradespeople.
- Helping such organisations to engage productively with the Green Homes Voucher Scheme.
- Managing databases
- Researching and analysing energy efficiency and industry issues
- Participating in stakeholder engagement events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Energy Policy or related area
- Passion for the residential sector, in particular energy efficiency
- Strong outreach and communications skills, analytical skills, and self-motivation
- Capability to build and maintain relationships with key market actors
- High level of competency with computer programmes such as Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn how to effectively use and maintain custom databases
- Knowledge of building science principles
- Knowledge of UK energy policies for residential energy efficiency
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Knowledge of green building and major programmes
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Comfort with public speaking is necessary
- Well organised, strong time management skills, and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
ICF International offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development programme, and fosters a highly skilled, energised and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)