Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is hiring a Campus Recruiter to join our global talent acquisition team and support our North America Campus Recruiting Program. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
The preferred location for this role is within the DC Metro Area, however the team is open to other East Coast based locations.
As a Campus Recruiter, you will:
- Be responsible for the execution of full life cycle campus recruiting for ICF
- Inclusive of on-campus events and Interview Days both on campus and in ICF offices (or virtually)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, career centers, student groups and the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or create a tailored recruiting approach at designated schools to achieve demand
- Partner with Manager, Campus Programs to build D&I focused recruitment strategies and help drive adoption
- Foster and drive D&I initiatives including but not limited to sourcing top diverse talent at assigned campuses and sources
- Manage and strengthen strategic relationships with external organizations as an opportunity to attract and identify diverse talent pipelines
- Leverage campus recruiting best practices and knowledge to partner with Manager, Campus Programs to build and innovate on ICF Campus Program
- Utilizing and maintaining accurate data in candidate management tools
- Be responsible for budget allocation and spend for recruiting activities at designated schools or programs
As a Campus Recruiter, you will have:
- At least 2 years of full life cycle Campus Recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Demonstrated experience in program creation for diverse talent pipelines
- Comfortable traveling during Fall & Spring Campus Recruiting season (due to COVID-19, all campus events are currently being held remotely)
- The ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant candidate profiles and build strong relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems & candidate relationship management tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of Campus Recruiting experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)