Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
We seek to appoint a strong and experienced HR advisor for our Europe & Asia Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of HR operational issues and employee support. Reporting to the Senior Human Resource Manager - Europe and Asia, based in Bangalore, your responsibilities will involve a variety of duties including managing the on-boarding, off-boarding for India employees, Benefits, total reward and technology, statutory compliances, ensuring all policies and procedures are in line with local legislation.
You will play a critical role in providing HR guidance, driving compliance, and leading the delivery of timely, insightful and accurate reporting to the HR Europe and Asia group.
This is a key role within our HR department where you will deal with employees across all levels of the business. Key to success in this role will be an outgoing and inclusive style, working closely with a global team to deliver the required results. You must be passionate, focused on detail, hands on and thrive on delivering to tight deadlines.
Working with a close and well established team of HR professionals, you will be responsible for managing and/or assisting with a broad range of duties that include:
• Carry out general administrative duties as necessary for the efficient and professional operation of the HR department.
• Provide strategic and operational Learning & Development support - arranging, managing training logistics - room booking, calendar booking, delegates list etc
• Employee Benefits admin support for Medical insurance - claims processing, support on employee queries, endorsements etc
• Create personal files for all new starters and ensure all documentation is completed as per statutory requirements.
• Work with and support the various Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and ensure all systems are up to date at all times.
• Prepare and provide accurate and timely HR reports as and when required.
• End to end management of all starter and leaver processes for Delhi office.
• Partner with Finance to compile and validate payroll inputs for India and Nepal
• Managing statutory compliances end to end employees and ex-employees Provident Fund, Professional Tax, Gratuity management, preparing and filing returns related to statutory compliances for both Delhi & Bangalore offices. Datapoints for return filings are to be maintained on a monthly/ ongoing basis.
• Manage Audit Activities by liaising with auditors, prepare employee data/report, and resolve their queries related to pay roll, employee benefits, employee records, HR Compliances.
• Manage tasks such as on-boarding, Probation, secondment, transfers and off-boarding
• Handle invoices for You Matter ( Recognition Platform) and help with coordination
• Vendor management – coordinating and liaising with vendors and managing contracts like Sodexo, BDO, JB Boda etc.• Undertake projects and tasks, as per need, to support the overall HR strategy and improve the effectiveness of HR function.
What you'll need to succeed:
• The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about the work they do and has a proven track record going above and beyond to deliver a great HR service.• Above all, you will be someone who is quick to learn and wants the opportunity to take their career to the next level in a supportive and encouraging team environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2 plus years of relevant work experience
• Prior experience handling sensitive information in a confidential manner• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Word / Excel is essential in this fast-paced client-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Resourceful and self-motivated
• Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects.• Strong attention to detail
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA - Minorities/ Females/ Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)