Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Jr. HVAC Program Manager/Sr. Energy Analyst - Energy Efficiency - New York
Jr. HVAC Program Manager/Sr. Energy Analyst - Energy Efficiency
Flexible New York City/State locations
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Jr. HVAC Program Manager for our Utility Programs and Services (UPS) division to lead and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs. You will lead the development and management of energy efficiency programs, build relationships with clients, mentor junior team members, design/implement program strategies and plans, as well as develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies.
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures and development of effective delivery strategies
- Develop relationships and partnerships with major local, regional, and national market partners, through in-person and virtual interactions
- Engage market partners through the application process
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, quality control, or program evaluation
- Manage program forecasts, goals, and budgets along with providing regulatory support
- Analyzing market trends and technologies to optimize existing programs
- Collaborating with regional and national teams
- Day to day management of program team members and subcontractors
- Building and maintaining relationships while driving businesses towards the implementation of energy performance improvements through the use of existing market knowledge and proven energy efficient technologies
- Goal achievement and reporting of results to clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience developing designing and administering successful energy efficiency and demand reduction programs
- 5+ years of experience managing projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and/or regional non-profits
- 5+ years of experience managing energy efficiency program budgets and providing regulatory support
- 5+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous experience managing junior staff
- Masters Degree
- Familiarity with HVAC and water heating technologies, building heating and cooling load estimation and HVAC system sizing methodologies
- Experience with the energy efficiency market in the Northeast, especially NYS state
- Knowledge of local laws and New York State building and energy conservation codes
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Ability to manage client relationships and communicate effectively
- Advanced skills in the following areas: organization, flexibility, financial and time management, analysis, stakeholder collaboration and outreach, negotiation, implementation and technical support, partnership development, marketing planning and execution, event management, written and verbal communications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)