Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Analyst/ Program Operations Support. MD/ VA locations
Energy Efficiency Analyst/ Program Operations Support
Location – Columbia, MD or Crystal City, VA
Are you interested in providing Program support for ICF’s Utility Programs and Services Division? You will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. The Analyst will be part of the Maryland Operations team and work with a cross-functional team of program management, outreach, and technical personnel.
What you will do:
- Develop and update client reports
- Documentation editing and revisions
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Assist in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Liaising with IT (including coordinating, tracking and resolving action items)
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ year(s) of relevant experience
- 3+ year of experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions thoroughly
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism and a cooperative attitude
- Data visualization skills (with tools such as Tableau or Power BI) preferred but not required
- Energy efficiency experience preferred but not required
Please note: ICF will be working from home until April; this will eventually be located on site in our Columbia, MD or Crystal City, VA office
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)