Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Manager, Contracts
ICF is seeking a Senior Manager, Contracts to manage a team of contracts administrators in a growing and dynamic group with a portfolio that includes federal, state and local contracts. The ideal candidate will have management experience, proposal business volume development experience, as well as knowledge and expertise handling day-to-day contract administration in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. This position will support ICF’s Digital Transformation, IT modernization, Citizen Engagement, Communications and Marketing portfolios in ICF’s Public Sector Group. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with senior management of the department as well as company-wide leadership teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide daily oversight and management to a team of contracts administrators supporting federal, state and local contracts
- Provide mentoring to team members to develop and build upon skillsets of the team to ensure growth and development of each individual member
- Conduct consistent team meetings to ensure flowdown of department/company processes, procedures and policies
- Maintain a small portfolio of high-profile projects and support proposals, hands-on, on a regular basis
- Oversee and assist in the development of compliant business proposals to address RFP requirements, pricing strategies, and mitigate risk consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations
- Delegate workload among team members to ensure effective and efficient support to proposal and project teams
- Assist in the development of more junior level staff in developing negotiation, business proposal and contract administration skills
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, contracts and subcontractor documents (when ICF is subcontractor)
- Participate in proposal reviews to ensure teams compliance with corporate policies, pertinent regulations and customer requirements
- Identify items of risk to stakeholders and properly resolve/mitigate with the company's best interests in mind
- Provide oversight and assist in resolving contractual issues that may arise in performance of the contract with a focus on mitigating ICF’s risk while meeting the customer’s needs
- Ensure proactive maintenance of contracts documentation consistent with established ICF practices
- Provide guidance to internal customers ensuring compliance with RFP requirements and/or contractual requirements while adhering to company policy and established practices to mitigate risks accordingly
- Participate in senior management meetings as required
- Ability to handle multiple priority tasks effectively
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree (or work experience equivalent)
- 8+ years of experience in contracts administration
- 3+ years of management/supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and other federal regulations, as well as experience with state legislation and regulations.
- Experience with writing and managing business/price volume proposals
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What would be nice to have:
- Experience supporting IDIQs, GWACs, or BPAs
- State and local as well as grants experience
- Experience in GSA Schedule management
- CFCM and/or CPCM
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)