Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager – S. Carolina
Energy Efficiency Account Manager
ICF is adding staff to its energy efficiency team in South Carolina to support a wide range of energy efficiency programs. Our clients include utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 global corporations, as well as a variety of industry, schools, and Government organizations.
In this Account Manager role, you will work for utility sponsored energy efficiency projects focused on Commercial and Industrial markets. We are seeking established Account Managers to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver and expand our offerings throughout the state.
- Working in support of various utility sponsored programs that encourage demand savings, and energy-efficiency, with a focus on commercial & industrial customers.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in the industrial energy efficiency market, resource efficiency and an understanding of utility markets.
- Recruiting program participants (Commercial agricultural and small business customers), managing a project pipeline, developing and implementing sales & outreach strategies, preparing and delivering persuasive presentations and relationship building activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience managing successful energy efficiency projects or programs, with specific expertise in commercial, industrial and government energy issues.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Strong knowledge of agricultural equipment and energy efficiency opportunities in the agricultural marketplace
- Understanding of LED lighting equipment and technologies
- Experience in sales, great communication skills, and strong drive
- Knowledge and experience with commercial & industrial demand savings and energy efficiency measures (chillers, motors, process equipment, etc.)
- Tracking state/local and national energy policies
- Providing partners with technical assistance
- Economic analysis and familiarity with DSM program planning and evaluation
- Utility experience and understanding of DSM program implementation
- Experience with ENERGY STAR, LEED, and other program platforms
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
S Carolina Remote Office (SC99)