Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Data Analytics Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analytics (DA) Manager who enjoys working directly with clients and can deliver an outstanding customer program analytics experience.
The manager will be responsible for overall management and delivery of reporting and analytics for a multi-million UK Government client energy efficiency project. This will include ensuring the team can support both clients’ current and future interactive analytic needs. The manager will orchestrate the delivery of new standardized and scalable tools/capabilities thereby permitting both internal and external clients to dive more consistently and deeply into their data.
This is an opportunity to help chart a new offering’s implementation and growth. You’ll be part of a larger team supporting the customer program in the UK and as such, you can leverage ICF’s hard won best practices and approaches that can inform and guide these new analytic efforts. You and your team will have opportunity to learn new tools and technologies, continually evolve and improve data/analytic skills, mentor staff to build new and enhance existing skills and capabilities across the team and collaborate with clients to develop and shape requirements and field their questions. As with any new offering, you will lead the team through creative troubleshooting when challenges arise during deployments and as the program evolves. More broadly, you’ll partner with other programme leadership to push (and pull) internal staff, and our clients, forward during the offering’s deployment of new scalable, repeatable tools.
Given the focus on understanding and defining client needs, you’ll be expected to be a liaison with, and interact frequently with, the clients and their support staff. The information you gather will need to be shared efficiently and consistently across the larger team so the developers and DA’s can understand as needs and requirements evolve. The manager role is not expected to require substantial travel. You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics or a related discipline)
- Extensive experience in a business or data analyst role using software tools like Sharepoint, JIRA or similar systems, including extensive experience as a manager or team lead
- Extensive experience working with databases and BI tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (including its ad hoc reporting tool)
- Ability to define, document, and lead implementation of business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
- Experience leading small to mid-size teams, including mentoring staff and interacting with internal and external clients
- Experience maintaining and rapidly producing regular reporting deliverables for a variety of audiences
- Experience with data visualisation technologies, such as Power BI, Tableau, and Alteryx, including developing data visualization reports and dashboards
- Exposure to the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills paired with an excellent sense of humour
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritising and executing tasks while under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)