Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Social Strategist
@ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Sr. Social Strategist with a preference for location in Minneapolis, Chicago, or New York, but may be open for the right candidate. At the center of this role is creating and guiding content that earns attention.
As a Sr. Social Strategist, you will:
- Have a finger on the pulse of today’s ever-changing social media landscape to help our clients innovate and push their brands forward.
- Collaborate across client and creative teams in building creative ideas, guiding social content (video, images, graphics, live and text) and elevating social influencer strategies and programs.
- Craft Instagram Stories, Tweets, Facebook posts, and live social coverage, that people want to share and engage with.
- Have the ability to listen, ideate and move quickly to develop content that reacts to culture.
- Connect channel, content and influencer best practices with creative.
- Embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories on social, across owned content and thru influencer partnerships.
- Enhance and build upon simple, break-thru ideas with social extensions.
- Report back using data to gather social learnings and share among a wider team.
- Guide teams on best practices and directly provide content performance analysis, communicate and implement timely optimizations to drive results.
As a Sr. Social Strategist you are:
- A creative problem solver who thrives and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- A natural content creator, with a passion for storytelling and concept creation that marry the messages our clients want to get across with what is culturally relevant.
- Passionate about pushing the envelope to help your teams and clients think differently.
- Obsessed with social media and have a rock-solid understanding of creating and distributing shareable content across multiple platforms.
- Aware of and follow other tastemakers and influencers.
- Collaborative, positive and demonstrates a high level of maturity and presence
- Minimum of five years of related professional experience
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience influencing the social strategy for iconic consumer brands
- Advanced knowledge of social media tools (e.g. Sprout, Spinklr, Hootesuite, Facebook Business Manager), ability to work with social listening tools (e.g. Netbase) and influencer identification and management tools (e.g. Tagger, CreatorIQ)
- Bachelor’s degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)