Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Payroll Specialist - work from home
ICF seeks a Payroll Specialist with international payroll and customer service skills to join our Payroll team. Using a global payroll management system, Payslip, to house the data you will work with various payroll vendors in country to pay employees and prepare tax filings. We are all currently working from home and this position can work fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing for international entities
- Analyze payroll reports and explain variances to multiple levels within the organization
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, company policy and internal Sox controls
- Assist in the geographic expansion of payroll processing into new countries as the company expands its global footprint
- Participate in the implementation of a new global payroll management system
- Analyze and optimize current end-to-end process by working very closely with Payroll Manager in the transformation of current processes
- Create and maintain policies and desk top procedures
- Support various internal and external audits
- Reconcile all quarterly and annual payroll tax filings
- Generate and post payroll related journal entries, account reconciliations of key payroll accounts, and month end close activities
- Provide the highest level of customer support for both internal and external customers
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of international payroll experience
- Experience with payrolls in the UK and Canada
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulation
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we would like:
- Experience with Workday HRMS is preferable
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)