Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Process Automation Analyst
ICF is looking for a Junior Process Automation Analyst to support our clients in the Washington DC Metro Area!
Location – REMOTE full time
What you’ll be doing:
- Use a commercial conversational AI-tool to design and build chat bots
- Build business process flows to support workflows
- Troubleshoot issues in workflows
- Design reports to evaluate the effectiveness and reach of the workflows
- Build visualizations to analyze the success of the bots
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline (Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related degrees)
- US Citizenship or Green Card. Employment must be compliant with eligibility for Public Trust due to Government Contract
- 2 or more years’ experience in Process Automation and Systems Analysis - Basic analytics skills like the ability to identify business problems, ability to understand processes, ability to identify system enhancements
- 2 or more years’ experience in business process analysis experience or education (diagrams, workflows, system modeling)
- 2 or more years’ experience working with and modeling user behaviors, working with data models for reporting and visualizations, and process modeling and business analysis
What we’d like you to have:
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with chat bots, no-code, low-code services
- Understanding natural language processing
Why you’ll love working here:
- Working directly on projects that improve people’s lives
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Participation in charity initiatives
Technologies we’d prefer you know:
Excel, chatbot, SQL
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)