Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. We are currently hiring an EEO/Diversity Consultant.
The EEO/Diversity Consultant is responsible for Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) and initiatives that support ICF’s diversity program. In partnership with the VP of Diversity and Inclusion, internal legal counsel, and external consultants, the EEO/Diversity Consultant will analyze employment data of external and internal applicants, new hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations, and identify potential barriers that could lead to discrimination and underutilization of vets and disabled individuals.
- Manage the implementation of Affirmative Action Programs across the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Research and recommend new recruiting and outreach resources to meet AAP requirements
- Direct ICF’s response to compliance reviews and other external audits by the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- In coordination with external consultant, prepare EEO-1 and Vets reports and annual recruiting source letters
- Work with internal partners to ensure processes and systems are developed with AA/EEO compliance and the business in mind
- Remain current on federal, state, and local rules and regulations and communicate to leadership any updates in requirements
- Aid in developing communication strategy and training programs regarding U.S. compliance and progress on diversity
- Execute special projects, conduct research, and develop regionally appropriate solutions
- 5+ years of experience in AA/EO Compliance role or 8+ years serving in an HR or AA/EO function
- Expert knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action requirements for Federal Contractors
- Experience dealing with OFCCP and/or Human Resources partners on EO/AA matters
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)