Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Facilities Coordinator
Job title: Senior Facilities Coordinator
Office Location: Leeds, UK
Reports to: Deputy E&A Facilities Manager
The Senior Facilities Coordinator E&A role is an integral role within the Facilities E&A team that supports the delivery of Facilities operations for ICF. The role plays a vital part within the delivery of health and safety, reception/access, hard and soft services, projects and minor works, working with third party contractors on the delivery of but not limited to contracts such as waste, catering, cleaning, maintenance and security across 2 sites.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of facilities services to the business in Leeds including office management, catering services, mail services, print room facilities, stationery, local transportation, and cleaning services, and troubleshoot any issues as they arise.
- Resolve any urgent issues relating to office maintenance with appointed suppliers / vendors
- Ensure the Leeds office premises are fit for purpose including all welfare facilities, including temperature, lighting and ventilation levels are adequate
- To undertake daily, weekly and monthly walk rounds, to monitor and maintain the condition of building, housekeeping, health and safety performance of staff and the businesses, clear emergency exits, print rooms, toilets, all kitchen areas and meeting rooms.
- Updating and recording any facilities issues on the facilities log sheet on the shared Facilities Management folder on a regular basis. Resolve any issues (lights, lifts, doors, lavatories and shower, etc) with relevant contractors
- Pest Control –overseeing delivery of pest control within the premises, liaising with relevant contractors and communicating updates and issues to relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Answer the phones and greet clients/visitors and ensure that the office/reception area maintain the desired level of client service.
- To ensure that records of the arrival of visitors are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that notification of any person(s) being visited are informed of arrival of visitor in a timely manner and kept informed as and when required.
- To be the main point of contact for sub tenants for facilities or maintenance issues, escalating where necessary.
- Maintain records and report on hired in vehicles for ICF Next UK and register vehicles on the national insurance data base.
- Booking and scheduling of fleet car maintenance, repairs, services and MOTs.
- Take responsibility for staff uniform room and issuing uniform for staff and contractors and maintain levels of uniform.
- Being responsible for company All Hands Meeting including coordination with IT and testing for global and regional meetings.
- To work with the Audit and Assurance roles in the business to support audit standards including but not limited to ISO14001, ISO20121, ISO9001 and ISO45001
- Working with current and prospective energy suppliers to ensure best prices and contracts, and recording meter readings to ensure correct invoicing and auditing.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and parcels. Inform, distribute and scan and post to relevant colleagues. Follow up of registered mail and maintain invoice records for couriers and post and adding job numbers to each invoice.
- To monitor and provide statistical information of the types and categories of people visiting the office and usage of the adjacent conference rooms, providing such information to management on request.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting rooms in accordance with hosts requirements, which includes the setting up of all furniture & organising catering requirements.
- Create Guest/Wi-Fi passwords for visitors on IT-intranet details and ensure Wifi Access.
- Provide Maconomy PO Number to each invoice, checks invoice details
- Facilities/office service desk – to undertake tasks and actions assigned to you in response to requests and reactive works submitted by the staff. Analyze task, requests, issues and inform external suppliers accordingly.
- Monitor and support the day-to-day cleaning company, supporting the delivery of requests of cleaning supplies. Carry out weekly cleaning audit, reporting any urgent issues immediately and collate weekly audit information for monthly audit KPI.
- Ordering and stock control – ensuring sufficient stationery supplies, catering and cleaning products are maintained at all times. Also record space occupancy on each floor.
- Manages filing systems, in coordination with Deputy Facilities manager and Health & Safety Manager
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager together to oversee first aiders and fire marshals ensure their training is current and lists are up to date.
- Stock first aid kits, post required signage, conduct required reporting and recording of incidents to the H&S Manager.
- Arranging taxis and keeping a log of orders for taxis for monthly invoicing.
Other Office Duties:
- Providing assistance with audio visual equipment and Skype in the meeting rooms
- For new employees – Assist HR and Buddy with providing basic stationery, use of equipment, tour of the building and explain all health & safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update all facilities and building contacts list.
- Maintain and update All Facilities and Site information into the relevant file and systems.
- Maintain E&A Share point pages and folders for the Leeds offices
- Assist with office events onsite/off site (office & festival celebrations)
- Collect energy and waste recycling details to follow company footprint on a monthly basis.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Office or Facilities Supervisor with more than 50 employees and/or part of a large international corporate organisation.
- Flexible with a great sense of responsibility and service.
- Experience managing a Health and Safety Management System.
- Self-motivated and self-directed and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment. ‘Prepared to get involved in the detail when necessary’ / ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to liaise well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)