Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Online Writer
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for a Senior Online Writer to work full time as a consultant at the client premises.
Specific tasks of the Senior Online Writer to be performed are:
- Content research, coordination and compilation of online texts about the funds
- Drafting and editing of texts for website and other media
- Feeding in DG HOME's content on the funds into the new Europa website
- Adapt content for specific target audiences
- Devise editorial lines for social media platforms, write, edit, rewrite and adapt suitable content for social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook)
- Manage the photo collection
- Review Member State Fund web sites
- Ensure quality of all produced material
- Perform journalistic research
- Submit proposals for visuals that can be integrated as part of text content
- Monitor various online and printed media
Knowledge and skills:
- Project management
- Good reporting methods
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent editorial capacities
- Be very well informed on all main EU policies and the main public opinion elements related to them
- The language level required for writing content in English: Understanding (mother tongue or C2), Speaking (mother tongue or C2), Writing (mother tongue or C2).
- The language level required for daily contacts is English: Understanding (min B1), Speaking (min B1), Writing (min B1)
Education and Experience
- University level education
- At least 5 years of professional experience within this field of work
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Belgium Client Office (BE88)