Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF seeks an experienced Business Analyst to develop strategic work products, supporting stakeholder meetings, and conducting a variety of strategic, operational, and technical analyses.
•Provide programmatic support to federal cybersecurity acquisition government-wide cybersecurity shared services programs
•Perform qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis to identify key themes, trends, and opportunities from complex data sets for the implementation of new technologies or business approaches to support operations
•Analyze and translate operational and technical requirements and considerations into inputs for strategic and policy efforts and initiatives to identify findings and develop recommendations for improving government programs
•Assist with conducting customer and stakeholder analyses by capturing, synthesizing, and summarizing key points from interviews, working groups, and meetings, and translating insights into deliverables and products
•Support the development of written work products including strategic plans, alternatives analyses, data collections tools, presentations, talking points, fact sheets, and technical white papers
•Manage data entry and recommend process improvements for complex data gathering efforts using spreadsheets, databases, and project management or business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Powerapps, PowerBI, and Jira
•Perform activities related to requirements documentation, quality control checks, knowledge management, collection and adjudication of client comments, etc.
•Develop SOPs, business processes, user guides, and guidance documents
•Develop strategies and products to communicate key program operations activities, progress, and accomplishments to internal/external stakeholders
•Provide meeting planning, facilitation, and logistical support
•Build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- •BS/BA degree and 3-5 years of experience (or 2-3 with an MS/MA degree) in large cybersecurity, IT, or acquisition programs
- •Ability to easily communicate with senior government clients, lead discussions, and confidently discuss project status and propose solutions
- •Demonstrated experience in working with clients to develop clear expectations, roles, and requirements for short and long-term projects
- •Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- •Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
- •High-level proficiency with Excel (worksheets, formulas, analytics) and PowerPoint is required.
- ••Desired but not required: ◦Experience in the federal government sector
- ◦Experience supporting DHS programs or initiatives such as the CDM Program
- ◦Ability to apply knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, policies, and procedures is a plus
- Active TS Cearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)