Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Manager
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to work full time as a consultant at the client premises.
Knowledge and skills:
- With experience in websites deployment
- With experience in deploying and monitoring the resources of a project, time base and delivery oriented, knowledge of GANTT planning and comfortable with PM2 and agile methodology
- Having experience in working with Jira tool and capable of conducting meetings with involved services and stakeholders
- Capable of translating business needs into Jira activities and liaising with developers
- Capable of reporting and summering complex situations in concise manner to management, including short PPT presentations
- Capable of translating business needs into Jira activities
Education and Experience:
- University level education
- At least 5 years of professional experience within this field of work
- Capable of working easily in team and open to new challenges at large in the area of online web solutions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Belgium Client Office (BE88)