Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
HTML5 Digital Artist (Freelance)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a remote Digital Artist.
As a Digital Artist, you will:
- Be responsible for updating graphic assets in Digital Display Banner Ads to create new versions.
- Update all of the ads using HTML5 Canvas in Adobe Animate.
- Extract and optimize assets from layered Photoshop and Illustrator storyboard files.
- Work as part of a team—often times under tight deadlines.
As a Digital Artist, you will have:
- A minimum of 5-years of experience creating Digital Display Banner Ads using Adobe Flash/Animate.
- A strong understanding of animation timing and how to achieve smooth motion.
- Excellent image- and file-optimization skills.
- The ability to quickly locate and update the content of MovieClips while retaining position and timing.
- Complete knowledge of which Adobe Animate features are supported under HTML5 Canvas and which are not.
- Advanced skills using Adobe Animate, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A proactive approach with strong communication skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)