Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Smart Card Lead/Integrator
ICF has an opening for a Smartcard Systems Lead/Integrator. In this position your primary responsibility will be to support the integration and maintenance of a smart card-based identity system consisting of a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and a SmartCard Management System (CMS) for a major government agency executing Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).
Schedule: The candidate will work a standard 8 work-hour day, Monday through Friday, with core hours from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Will telework during pandemic and work onsite at the Agency site in Woodlawn, MD., post pandemic.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with HSPD-12 technical director providing technical direction for solution implementation and providing subject matter expertise toward problem resolution.
- Ensure continuous, efficient operation of PKI, CMS, and IDMS system.
- Provide Level 3 technical support to issues in coordination with the help desk and other involved customer groups.
- Assist with planning, implementation, and validation testing of major system upgrades.
- Develop, maintain, and implement test cases to ensure system compliance with Federal requirements and effectiveness in meeting functional requirements.
- Leverage extensive subject matter expertise in HSPD-12 compliant identity proofing, credentialing, and access management to respond to solicitations for new business in the domain
- Support other HSPD-12 related client tasks, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree plus at least 6 years’ experience with the development and integration of information systems.
- Working knowledge of all NIST publications related to the HSPD-12 and FICAM domain: FIPS201-2, SP800-73, SP800-76, SP800-78
- Hands-on experience with HSPD-12 enrollment and identity proofing solutions, including enrollment workstations and peripherals, fingerprint adjudication systems (FBI/OPM), and interfaces to downstream credential and access management components
- Hands-on experience with HSPD-12 compliant smart card management systems
- Hands-on experience with Public Key Infrastructure solutions from major vendors
- Experience integrating PKI smart cards into logical and physical access applications, and experience in providing upper-tier support for troubleshooting related problems
- The candidate would be required to pass a Federal National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation for this role.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)