Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Manager-Digital Communications
ICF is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Project Manager to oversee an expansive federal communications and digital services portfolio. As the communications lead you are a solution-oriented, data-driven collaborator with the ability to engage diverse stakeholders—internally and externally. You have the ability to help shape the image of the client with a focus on innovation and digital delivery.
This position is temporarily based from home due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This position may be a mix of on-site and in ICF offices (either Fairfax, Va. or Rockville, MD office).
You will be responsible for overseeing an expansive portfolio of products, people and services, including:
- Developing and executing a multi-faceted marketing and communications plan; managing paid, digital, social and owned media workstreams
- Collaborate with a federal agency that compiles population and business data to effectively commence project operations, as well as establish and maintain the mission and vision for the project.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities to ensure compliance with and exceed the expectations and requirements of the client.
- Responsibly and efficiently manage resources, budgets, and day-to-day logistics.
- Project quality including staff performance, regular reporting, and deliverables.
- Ensure project deliverables, direction to the task leads and project teams, manage project meetings, and serve as a senior communication advisor to the client.
- Manage and oversee the performance, quality, and timeliness of deliverables by subcontractors.
- Identify and quickly correct performance issues with project team members.
- Monitor staff utilization and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Strategize, design and delivery digital and traditional communications products and campaigns that increase partner engagement, present a unified brand, and provide meet customers where they are.
- Operational planning and program support, monitoring project costs as well as contract financial performance.
- Demonstrated project management and communication experience with a keen understanding of digital services, customer experience, and research and surveys.
- 10 years or more developing and overseeing multi-faceted management activities including communications/marketing and/or digital services initiatives.
- 10 years of experience managing multi-million-dollar government communications/marketing and/or digital services projects.
- Proven success in building and sustaining partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and protect sensitive government data.
- Working with government clients or agency.
- Exhibits excellent client and customer facing skills.
- Has strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- A problem-solver, who is highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines at once.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)