Jr. Account Manager, Energy Efficiency- Tulsa, OK
Jr. Account Manager, Energy EfficiencyTulsa, OK
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Jr. Account Manager to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The selected candidate will provide training and technical assistance to trade allies on energy efficiency codes, rebate requirements, and emerging building technologies. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company at an entry level position and get on-the-job training for a long term career in energy efficiency.
- BA degree preferred; or Associate's degree and 2 years of related experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, lift 20 pounds, and perform attic and crawl space inspections
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook) and any project specific software programs
- Knowledge of lighting and HVAC equipment
- Experience in the building trades, particularly electrical or HVAC, helpful
- Experience in multi-family buildings and management types
- Knowledge of local and state building code requirements
- Knowledge of energy efficient building design
- Strong outreach, organizational, educational, and self-motivation skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Tulsa, OK (OK05)