Survey Research Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist, reporting to the Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Supervisor, will monitor the interviewing staff, checking both the accuracy of the responses keyed into the CATI system and providing feedback to interviewers on several performance measures, such as reading verbatim, respondent rapport, professional phone manner, keeping control of the interview, and refusal avoidance. Will provide QA support to project teams associated with performance based contracts primarily focused on the productivity, quality and delivery of service for ICF contracts supporting a variety of programs and clients.
The tasks below will provide this team the opportunity to work in a collaborative yet consistent manner in order to achieve a more productive and high quality work environment. Based on project needs, your schedule, or these duties, may change as necessary. It is important to emphasize that your new role as a QA Specialist requires you to be completely engaged with agents during monitoring and coaching sessions. As a QA Specialist you will also be responsible to send up any calls that require immediate corrective action to the QA Supervisor as well as the appropriate Manager and Shift Supervisor. You will also occasionally be required to immediately perform a live monitoring session upon request, conduct study specific trainings and refreshers, as well as host client monitoring sessions as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Complete a minimum of 12 monitoring sessions
- Coach a minimum of 12 monitoring sessions
- Ensure all previously completed monitoring sessions are coached within 3 days
- Ensure all information is updated in the QA database with completed work and file completed forms thus far
- Other duties as assigned
Production and Protocol Responsibilities
Daily debrief with your supervisor to discuss any new updates and requirements for the day:
- Monitor interviewers for all projects, or to the required SLA for each project.
- Identify project monitoring goals for the day based on project complete percentages on previous day / weekly results.
- Provide quality monitoring for the entire outbound survey research staff.
- Use the QA reports to ensure all agents are being monitored per standards set by management.
- Complete coaching sessions for each completed monitoring session. Coaching feedback should be presented as close to real time as possible.
- Ensure all data collected is in accordance with falsification, confidentiality, and data quality policies.
- Host client monitoring sessions as necessary.
- Conduct live monitoring sessions on demand as requested by Management staff.
- Perform project training classes as required
Taking ownership of performance metrics:
- Provide QA Supervisor with completed QA assignment spreadsheet notating daily completed tasks.
- Report any calls that require immediate corrective action to the QA Supervisor as well as the agent assigned Supervisor.
Employee File Organization and Standard
- File all QA forms in employee files
- Employee files are located in QA locked file cabinet.
What you must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months Survey Research/ Customer Service Experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)