Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Community Outreach & Events Coordinator
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re searching for our next Community Outreach & Events Coordinator to support marketing and outreach for state and local government clients. You’ll make a real impact working with clients to address and solve key their key issues, drive change, and grow our business.
In this role, you’ll use your excellent communications, marketing, and organizational skills to coordinate and implement innovative targeted promotional and outreach campaigns and events designed to educate commuters about transportation options and toll roads. You’ll have solid experience managing marketing campaigns, promotions, and events. If you are a strong marketer and communicator proactive by nature, driven by deadlines, and have a keen eye for details, we'd love to talk to you. If your work experience includes knowledge of the transportation sector, then you just may be who we're looking for. Learn more about us at ICFNext.com! Position is based in the Raleigh, NC area. Minimal travel is required.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, ICF employees normally working in offices are working from home until further notice. We will continue to make decisions pertaining to office access based on public health directives and guidance, practicality, and overall business requirements.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement ongoing outreach, promotional, and marketing campaigns designed to educate commuters about regional toll roads
- Drive successful implementation of the marketing strategy through targeted campaigns and special events
- Develop and manage the promotions and events calendar including seasonal campaigns designed to encourage awareness and adoption of transportation options
- Build partnerships with community, business, and organizational stakeholders to gain recognition and visibility for the program brand
- Coordinate with the creative team on the process of developing, designing, and printing event and campaign materials
- Coordinate content on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Curate and draft content to organically promote campaign outreach activities
- Identify cross-promotional opportunities
- Coordinate with internal creative and technical teams to ensure communications and marketing materials are developed on time and within budget
- Manage teams for promotions and special events; organize event schedules and timelines
- Proactively drive projects and campaigns from concept to completion, working closely with project manager, and client team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- Experience coordinating and managing promotional and outreach campaigns and special events
- Experience within or understanding of the local players in the Research Triangle regional transportation sector is a plus
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience with orchestrating the development of marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop effective local marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Experience in the transportation/transit market
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Client Office (NC88)