Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re searching for our next Graphic Designer to support state and local government clients. You’ll make a real impact working with clients to address and solve key their key issues, drive change, and grow our business.
As our next Graphic Designer you will collaborate with an art director to come up with creative concepts and apply them to our client’s needs. In this amazing team, ideas and creativity are always encouraged. If you are a strong graphic designer driven by deadlines with a keen eye for details, we'd love to talk to you. If your work experience includes knowledge of the transportation sector, then you just may be who we're looking for. Learn more about us at ICFNext.com! Position is based in the Raleigh, NC area. Minimal travel is required.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, ICF employees normally working in offices are working from home until further notice. We will continue to make decisions pertaining to office access based on public health directives and guidance, practicality, and overall business requirements.
What makes this job awesome!
- Design and collaborate on a variety of creative work for state and local government clients, including branding campaigns, marketing campaigns, and advertising campaigns covering all different types of print and digital.
- Work closely one of the art directors to come up with creative concepts and then create designs and mock-ups for our clients.
- Collaborate and contribute ideas and design to all projects.
The must haves!
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience.
- Ability to create and design various materials for print and digital collateral as well as web.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
The nice to haves!
- Skilled in working with web development teams and directing the design process while understanding the technology and front-end development.
- Up to date with all trends in current design and social media integration.
- Experience in the transportation or transit market
- High level of skill and speed in InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Flash.
What makes you awesome!
- Self-motivated and able to work independently but keeping senior creative team leaders updated and have work reviewed.
- Maintain a low error rate in implementing feedback and copy edits from Creative staff, internal project managers, and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to succinctly and effectively present creative to clients at all levels.
- Highly organized, with strong workload and prioritization.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Client Office (NC88)