Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Manager - Supply Chain Risk Management
ICF is hiring Program Managers in support of supply chain risk management (SCRM) for the Department of Defense in Fort Meade. Ideal candidates will already be familiar with SCRM and will hold an active high-level clearance.
- Analyze, report, and brief on the SCRM state of affairs of a given system/subsystem; maintain awareness of system/sub-system equipment or software installations/modifications within a given system/sub-system.
- Work with system/subsystem PMs and/or the Program Office to acquire or generate Bills of Material, Criticality Analyses, and any other necessary documentation for a given system/subsystem that will be required for subsequent detailed evaluations.
- Generate Quicklook evaluations on systems/subsystems using appropriate software and/or services.
- Generate Requests For Information to enable others to conduct necessary investigation work.
- Generate long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Carry out all necessary SCRM program management work that may be necessary to control and report on the cost, schedule, and performance of SCRM projects.
- Serve as a SCRM liaison between agency components
- Active top level clearance
- 15 years of experience, with at least
- 10 years of work in systems analysis
- 5 years in SCRM and program management using DOD and commercial tools
- B.S. in engineering or analytic studies
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Specific understanding of applicable DOD tools and practices
- Consulting experience on government contracts
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated research skills
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously, organize tasks, and effectively prioritize work
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)