Senior Manager, Energy Efficiency
Senior Manager, Energy Efficiency
To support our growth we are currently seeking a Senior Manager for our Energy Efficiency division to manage and grow ICF’s energy efficiency programs. You will lead the development and management of multiple energy efficiency programs (specifically our commercial & industrial programs), build relationships with clients, mentor junior staff, design/implement program strategies and plans, as well as develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies.
- Program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency measures and development of effective delivery strategies
- Program implementation including development and execution of detailed and effective implementation and management plans, or program evaluation
- Providing quality control and budget accountability
- Building and maintaining relationships while driving businesses towards the implementation of energy performance improvements through the use of existing market knowledge and proven energy efficient technologies
- Bachelor's degree (Concentration in Engineering or Energy Resources, Sciences, Policy, Business)
- 5+ years of experience developing and administering successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise focused on the commercial and industrial sectors
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects for utilities, state energy offices, state/local governments, and regional non-profits
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing strategic energy efficiency and demand reduction programs
- Master's degree
- Ability to manage individuals remotely and in-house. Staff will consist of energy analysts, engineers, marketers, account managers, communication specialists, and technical trainers.
- An understanding of energy management, regulatory support, design, account management, and engineering.
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)