Accounts Payable Specialist
ICF seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting team working from our Sacramento, CA office. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization, reconciliation and customer service skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Processing weekly accounts payable invoices into Deltek Vision to include multiple business units and detailed projects
- Review all accounts payables invoices for accuracy in coding, tax accruals, signature approvals and appropriate backup documentation
- Monitor all vendor pay terms to ensure timely payment of all invoices
- Research and resolve day to day issues related to Vendor inquiries
- Organize and file all processed invoices
- Properly maintain the electronic filing of all invoices and checks on a weekly basis
- Prepares and executes batch check and ACH runs (including ad-hoc request when needed)
- Assist with monthly status reports
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by the AP Manager
What you'll need:
- High School diploma
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of full-cycle accounts payable processes
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience in high volume Accounts Payable processing
What would be nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Accounts Payable experience in a government contracting environment
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Knowledge of FAR and AASHTO rules and regulations
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Sacramento, CA (CA82)