Transportation Electrification Program Manager
ICF is seeking a candidate to lead consulting projects related to government and utility electric vehicle and charging infrastructure programs. A successful candidate will be responsible for helping shape critical programs for the next era of transportation and energy policies that will impact our communities and our world. The position involves working as part of a team that develops, implements, and evaluates clean transportation technologies, strategies, and programs.
This position can be based in either Washington D.C., NYC or Cambridge.
A successful candidate will lead the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. Existing knowledge of and experience working with government and utility on-road electric vehicle programs is essential. The candidate will also be responsible for leading and supporting the pursuit of new business opportunities with government and commercial clients.
- Leading transportation electrification planning studies for government and utility clients.
- Developing and analyzing forecasts of electric vehicle sales and market penetration.
- Analyzing locations for electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- Staying current and connected with the electric vehicle market, including trends, policies, key players, and more.
- Leading the development and deployment of communications, outreach, and training resources, including case studies, webinars, in-person events, presentations, and other opportunities.
- Interacting with clients and supervising staff execution of tasks and projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in transportation, environmental studies, energy, public policy, or a similar field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in clean transportation, including electrification.
- Foundational knowledge in transportation electrification, including vehicle technologies and charging infrastructure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under strict deadlines.
- Flexibility and sound business ethics.
- Familiarity with the development and delivery of utility electrification programs.
- Familiarity with other low carbon transportation fuels.
- Experience with transportation carbonization studies.
- Experience with government and/or commercial business development.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)