IT Support Analyst
ICF is seeking an HSPD-12 Support Analyst to join our HSPD-12/ Enterprise Single-Sign-On Helpdesk Support team in Woodlawn, MD. This position requires Microsoft workstation experience to provide technical support within a multi-team environment. Technical duties to include supporting hardware and software associated with the Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) process, systems, and applications, including Enterprise Single Sign-On. Must possess excellent customer service phone skills, reliability and punctuality also a must.
- Use email, ticketing, IM, or other administrative tools to address issues
- Perform installation, configuration and support within the Windows environment
- Troubleshoot and analyze hardware and software workstation problems to include a variety of peripherals and associated software for the HSPD-12 enrollment process
- Adjust Windows IE security and Windows registry settings to function with support software
- Addressing issues related to client configuration, system and application software for escalation to senior analyst support and/or software developers
- Performing remote Windows Server administration functions and network connectivity checks, including verify server availability
- Collaborating with team to escalate in-depth application, networking and database support
- Self-motivated and ready to take ownership of, and provide resolution for, end-user issues
- Able to adhere to all policy and security controls to include the Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201(FIPS-201)
- Providing user support for Enterprise Single Sign-On, VPN, McAfee encryption and main frame applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving user issues with Enterprise Single Sign-On
- One (1) year of IT client/server system experience plus an Bachelors Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or related field (or four (4) years of additional experience) for a total of 5 years
- Demonstrated experience with supporting laptops, workstations, Windows servers, and other IT infrastructure.
- Experience with remote access tools such as Microsoft SMS, Remote Assistance, Remote Desktop, Bomgar, and Skype
- Experience with resolving complex hardware and software problems
- Experience with documentation creation using MS Office, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Experience with using helpdesk ticketing systems
- Knowledge of federally published standards relating to PIV/HSPD-12 (e.g. FIPS-201, the NIST SP800 series);
- Capable of learning new systems quickly with limited training, manuals and technical support.
- Mature, dependable, professional, self-motivated, adaptable, and able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task while supporting customers in a fast paced environment
- Customer service oriented and prepared to assist a level one remote customer base
- Strong interpersonal communication to effectively interface with internal/external customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)