Mission Assurance SME's
ICF is seeking several experienced Mission Assurance professionals to support a large-scale U.S. Transportation Command program based at Scott Air Force Base, IL. We are looking to build a Mission Assurance team to support the customers Mission Assurance Division to identify command missions, decompose those missions into required capabilities, identify and assess DoD, commercial, and foreign transportation-related strategic risk issues that support mission execution, and support development, and management of command mitigation plans as necessary prioritizing those requirements based on command priorities, and assist other DoD Components’ efforts with transportation-related analysis.
- Mission Assurance team takes responsibility for and manage the workflow for all risk management programs/activities
- The team will support the MA Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR) in synchronizing efforts to identify risk and associated mitigation measures available and employed offering analysis, and vetted recommendations to senior leaders in the form of Risk to Mission and Risk to Force assessments along with recommended risk decisions
- The effort includes worldwide physical and cyber transportation-related capabilities; aviation; highway; rail; and maritime transportation-related infrastructures that support DoD contingency, wartime, and peacetime requirements
- This responsibility includes the research, analysis, policy and operational development necessary to execute MA tasks to ensure the availability and resilience of strategic transportation capabilities on a global scale
- U.S. citizen
- Must have at least 8 years of risk management experience performing vulnerability and risk-based assessments
- Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI at contract award
- Previous experience supporting Mission Assurance, risk assessment, foreign entity vetting, emergency management, insider threat, continuity of operations, and physical protection
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum
We are conducting interviews for the following positions:
- Program Manager
- Mission Assurance Program Analyst
- Mission Assurance Operations Lead
- Foreign Entity Vetting Program Lead
- Emergency Response Manager/Analyst
- Insider Threat Analyst
- Mission Relevant Terrain – Cyber Security Lead
- Continuity of Operations Program Lead
- Protection Program Lead
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Illinois Client Office (IL88)