ICF currently seeks a full-time Account Manager for our office in Detroit, Michigan. This position provides project management support across residential and commercial energy efficiency projects with a specific focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to program participants. This role involves direct interaction and coordination across local energy efficiency implementation teams, the customer operations team, and client representatives to ensure the client expectations are met or exceeded. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating project activities, monitoring and contributing to project deliverables, identifying and supporting process improvements for projects that span multiple functional areas.
- Coordinate activities and processes to maximize customer service and application processing performance metrics and production goals
- Monitor project financial performance to ensure the project is within budget and develop monthly forecasts
- Coordinate monthly billing review with the Financial Analyst to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Evaluation and monitoring of process quality to ensure client and customer expectations are consistently met
- Lead quality monitoring calibration activities with 3rd party contractors
- Identify processes and areas of focus to improve quality findings
- Collaboration with the customer service operations team to promote process improvements that support successful program delivery
- Active participation within the energy efficiency implementation team to collaborate on program changes and new client requirements that have an impact on the customer experience
- Development and presentation of weekly and periodic customer experience updates to internal team members as well as to client team members
- Documentation support for policy and procedures
- Management of customer or client escalations which may involve root cause analysis and other written responses that will be presented to the client for review
- Support training the customer service team by liaising between the energy efficiency technical experts and the customer service training and supervisory team
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Building Construction, Engineering, or other disciplines that would support the responsibilities outlined
- Experience monitoring and managing quality
- Aptitude with data manipulation and analysis
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Others a plus)
- Knowledge of energy efficient building practices and technologies
- Experience in an operations setting, preferably with a customer or sales focus
- Prior project management experience within a team environment
- Familiarity with building principles or energy
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond effectively to changing priorities
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing support
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Demonstrated experience working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and project staff
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Detroit, MI (MI05)