We’re currently hiring for a Project Manager to help to manage and coordinate a variety of activities for our National Cancer Institute client.
As a Project Manager you will have:
- An understanding of the project’s scope and ensure the client and team are on the same page
- Demonstrated experience managing a project to schedule and ensure the client and team understand what is expected of them
- The ability to be relentless about mitigating risk and resolving impediments
- The ability to ensure changes are approved, funded, and adhere to configuration control procedures
- The ability to identify and resolve or mitigate areas needing clarification, project dependencies, risks, and issues
- The ability to ensure the client and team are always aware of project status, risks, and issues
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and ensure the team has what they need to meet theirs
- Experience preparing, leading and facilitating status meetings, milestone reviews, and work-in-progress demos to the client in a confident and professional manner
- Demonstrated experience planning, organizing, and managing the activities of other departments and organizations (e.g. User Experience, Technology, Strategy, Creative) in order to ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
As a Project Manager, you will have:
- Three or more years of experience managing relevant projects in a consulting or agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- A demonstrated understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- A demonstrated ability to manage tight timelines while adhering to budgetary constraints
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Location: This individual will sit in onsite at our client’s Rockville, MD office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)