High Performance Computing Technology Systems Engineer
ICF is seeking an experienced HPC Systems Engineer to provide knowledgeable, accurate, timely support for High Performance Computing hardware, software, queuing systems, and cluster management systems. Working knowledge of HPC interconnects, parallel software, programming environments, and software debugging tools. Configuration and implementation of software development tools, data repositories, revision control systems, virtual machines, web-based access, and Kerberos authentication.
- Provide technical leadership for HPC systems and infrastructure oversight.
- Infrastructure planning, design, and implementation for High Performance Computing hardware, software, queuing systems, and cluster management systems.
- Provide recommendations for HPC hardware upgrades and purchases.
- Providing direction and project management oversight for the installation, maintenance, and decommissioning of HPC hardware, networking, and related infrastructure.
- Maintain a solid understanding of trends in HPC included novel architectures.
- Minimum of 10 years of directly related experience.
- Working knowledge of HPsC interconnects, parallel software, programming environments, and software debugging tools.
- Advanced knowledge in Science and Mathematics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Security clearance required - DoD Suitability
- DOD 8570 Compliance, or the ability to quickly obtain and maintain active security certifications
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- Customer service oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)