High Performance Computing (HPC) Scientist - Senior
ICF is seeking an experienced Senior HPC Scientist to provide recommendations to the Government on strategic planning, organization, and management of resources focused on development of future direction and support of current ARL/CISD Computational Sciences Division (CSD).
- Review significant CISD supported contracting actions
- Identify overlapping areas of interest to promote synergistic efforts where appropriate
- Provide recommendations for eliminating duplication of effort where applicable
- Investigate and develop recommendations for utilizing next generation computational hardware and software capabilities and provide recommendations for future direction
• 5+ years relevant IT experience
• Advanced knowledge in Science and Mathematics
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Security clearance required - DHS Suitability
• DOD 8570 Compliance, or the ability to quickly obtain and maintain active security certifications
• Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
• Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Ph.D. in Engineering Science with publications
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging High-Performance Computing Architectures and Algorithms
- Proven personnel and project leadership experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)