Infrastructure Data Manager - Puerto Rico
The ICF Disaster Management division works with government agencies and communities to design and implement recovery programs and deliver increased resilience after a disaster strikes. Our functional expertise is in program management and operations, planning and preparedness, technical assistance and training, strategic communications and outreach, compliance and monitoring, implementation, and performance measurement and evaluation. Clients include states and localities administering HUD and FEMA funded disaster recovery and mitigation programs. We often work in close collaboration with ICF experts across the firm on related issues such as energy efficiency and green building, infrastructure, financial literacy, sustainable community development, and workforce development. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals to pursue their passions and generate results.
Do you have experience in as and CDBG-DR Infrastructure Data Manager? Our Disaster Management team in Puerto Rico is looking for you!
What you'll be doing:
As a Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Infrastructure Data Manager you’ll be developing and maintaining electronic database and files that contain all Program Management information. Additionally, you will develop and maintain data tools and reporting system to track and manage information related to CDBG-DR program subrecipients and subrecipients projects.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop reports and dashboards in coordination with the client’s information technology personnel or representatives.
- Develop and conduct data analysis to report status of CDBG-DR programs and projects including CDBG-DR compliance information, financial information and contract information.
- Develop and implement management tools to monitor and report compliance with Davis Bacon, Section 3 requirements within subrecipients projects, as well as facilitate Quarterly Reporting and DRGR reports to HUD.
- Coordinate and develop all necessary tools to allow efficient and effective data transfer and databases connections to client’s System of Record.
Required Professional Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Worked within the last five (5) years developing data analysis tools, conducting training or providing technical assistance related to data management and reporting systems in federally funded programs and working with Microsoft Office products, database management and database connections, coding languages, pivot table analyses, Power BI, Web Based Dashboard development, and reporting.
- Must be a Certified Data Management Professional or Certified Information Management Professional or currently possess similar certification.
- Must have excellent writing and skills to present technical reports to non-technical people.
- Excellent writing skills, with experience writing technical guidance or procedures;
- Skill in managing multiple projects and stakeholder interests with timeliness, accuracy, and quality
- Demonstrable analytical rigor and good judgement under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
This job is a Section 3 eligible job opportunity. We encourage applications from individuals that are low income and/or living in Public Housing.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico (PR01)