As a Program Director in ICF’s Operations Center, you will be supporting one of our new multi-year projects. Successful team members perform tasks in a variety of areas geared to deliver exceptional customer support. You will work with the client team, as well as team member, in a collaborative, fast-paced, and growing organization. You will be the overall manager of the contract and a single point of contact for resolution of contract related issues. You will be responsible for managing and implementing the overall contract requirements and overseeing the implementation of more complex tasks. You will oversee strategic planning support, communication support, writing support, and analytic support. You will serve as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters and provides day-to-day professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and coordinates planning, and implements all contract and/or task order support activities
- Interacts with high level program officials regarding issues and status of the contract and/or task orders
- Coordinates Financial and staffing resources
- Coordinates with the IT team on the Installation, modification, and operations of telecommunications and information systems capabilities
- Coordinates recruitment and training activities to keep staff current on agency programs and performance objectives, manages activities of subcontractors
- Reviews contract, operations, and management reports
- BA degree (or higher) in Program, Project Management, Business, Management, Finance, Organizational Development, or related subject. Master's preferred.
- 5 years of demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management experience
- 10 years of leadership experience over a large project(s) or department(s). Experience with Federal program management a plus.
- 5 or more years of management consulting experience
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) or comparable certification
- Ability to resolve issues; manage resources; interface with client representatives regarding contract objectives
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, and run team meetings
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to receive client feedback and research thoroughly and quickly, with teams’ support
- Proven team-building skills; experience facilitating teams and clients
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Ability to take information from operations and apply it appropriately to client questions
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for sensitive information
- Must be able to successfully complete initial and ongoing training and keep current and proficient on knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)