ICF – Washington, DC
To support our growth, ICF is looking to hire a Tableau Developer to participate in the design and development of highly scalable, flexible and resilient software solutions. In this role you will become part of ICF’s collaborate environment to define and implement optimal and holistic solutions based on stakeholder needs. You will apply your technical skills to generates applications incorporating industry best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and service, ensuring solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams. If you enjoy working across multiple facets of the project and having the opportunity to participate in multiple projects at the same time, ICF is looking for you. This position can be located in Washington DC although there are some possible alternate location arrangements.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline)
- Minimum of three (3) years Tableau experience
- Minimum of ten years system BI development experience, to include hardware/software integration
- As required by the Government this position requires the ability to have or attain a security clearance. Due to our contract, you must be a US Citizen or green card holder for these roles.
What we’d like you to have:
- Skills and traits that are important to you include a knowledge of or the desire to further develop Tableau and other data visualization BI tools
- Designing and developing software
- A strong aptitude to learn new technologies
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)