Pentaho Developer (ETL)
ICF – Washington, DC
To support our growth, we’re seeking a ETL Developer in Washington DC to be responsible for systems programming functions dealing with the overall operating system or complex subsystems of the operating system and develops specifications for systems programming activities. In this role you provide technical direction to lower level programmers to ensure quality and program deadlines, while developing specifications for systems programming activities and develop and modify software programs for the operating system.
- Develops logic for and encodes, tests, modifies and debugs software packages to suit the operating environment
- Designs, codes, tests, and implements systems related modifications
- Installs and maintains software products on the computer system
- Analyzes and fixes problems associated with the software packages and forwards them to appropriate vendors for problem resolution
- Monitors systems and corrects any errors or inconsistencies
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 12 years of experience with a strong background and competency in ETL development
- 4 or more years’ experience using Pentaho or similar ETL tools like Talend, AWS Glue, Informatica etc
- 3 or more years’ experience in enterprise data warehouse data architecture and data modeling patterns
What we’d like you to have:
- Knowledge of SAS, Teradata, Oracle, familiarity with AWS, and agile methodology
- Change data capture (Incremental Processing), surrogate keying and other related enterprise data warehouse concepts
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- As required by the Government this position requires the ability to have or attain a security clearance.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)