Senior Analyst - DHS Science & Technology
Our Public Sector Group is growing, and we are currently seeking individuals with experience in scientific and technical analysis to augment our support to the DHS Science & Technology Directorate (S&T). Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. In response, S&T’s mission is to provide innovative technology solutions to address the nation's homeland security challenges. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions to address homeland security challenges.
- Examine and resolve complex problems that require in-depth knowledge of subject matter related to various disciplines.
- Apply principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions.
- Areas of subject matter expertise may include:
- Economic and behavioral analysis
- Data analytics
- Biometric analysis
- Communication and network systems
- Business process reengineering
- Performance management
- Statistical process control
- Individual and organizational assessment and evaluation
- Process modeling and simulation
- Strategic and business planning
- Change management
- Organizational development
- Quality assurance
- Regulatory compliance
- Situational awareness and decision support.
- Apply knowledge of relevant disciplines to support research, development, test and evaluation activities for DHS R&D programs.
- Support, attend, and facilitate technical reviews, site visits, and technical workshops as needed.
- BA/BS and 10 years of experience in general scientific/technical analysis, with specialized knowledge and experience in one or more of the subject matter areas listed above.
- Active Secret-level security clearance and ability to obtain DHS suitability.
In addition, qualified candidates should possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently, to demonstrate initiative, and function productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with government leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access) and the SharePoint platform.
- Experience working in government-funded R&D is a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)