ICF is searching for a Correspondence and Communications Coordinator to work within a key client office in a highly visible role. You will work closely with our ICF team leaders and our Federal client to manage critical correspondence within the agency, as well as with other agencies and Congress. You should have experience in Federal, state and local communications and be a proven editor with sharp attention to details and deadlines. Position is based in the D.C. Metro area.
- Organize and maintain critical client communications for several divisions within integral client offices
- Coordinate Congressional and federal documentation requests in a timely, professional manner
- Edit and review communications for tone and quality
- Proactively drive requests to completion, raising issues and concerns in real-time
- Main utmost professionalism with all requests and communications.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience delivering quality work products to clients
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Public relations or ad agency experience; or experience working within a communications department of an organization, and/or administrative/coordinator experience (event planning and management, executive assistant, etc.)
- Ability to develop documents in Word and maintain Excel databases
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and track multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, as well as track long-term projects from start to finish
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)