We are seeking a Director to manage our Corporate Finance and global Treasury responsibilities. As Director, you will manage a team and report directly to the Treasurer. In this role, you will work closely with various external parties such as banks and external counsel, as well as internal stakeholders in accounting, legal, human resources, IT and business operations. This position is based out of our corporate office in Fairfax, VA.
- Manage the long-term cash flow and capital structure forecasting model to optimize the company’s liquidity
- Assist in evaluating financing alternatives, capital structure and capital allocation decisions to lower cost of capital and enhance shareholder value
- Support modeling and financial analysis related to M&A transactions; assist with due diligence and integration of all acquisitions
- Assist in managing interest rate and FX risk
- Develop monthly/quarterly presentations to management
- Oversee cash and debt management functions, ensuring an accurate and timely cash flow forecasting process
Critical Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of progressively responsible positions in finance and treasury
- Leadership role within the Treasury function
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to pass a credit check
- MBA, CFA or CTP credentials
- Working knowledge of multiple online banking platforms
- Experience pulling reports and building ad hoc analysis on IBM’s Hyperion, Deltek’s CostPoint accounting systems, or other ERP system
- Experience using Bloomberg
- Motivated self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid communication skills; confident and comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes an objective look at current processes and thinks of ways for improvement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)