The candidate will provide Systems support in a large-scale 24x7 operation. The operating environment utilizes Dell Servers running VMWare ESXi and Windows Server operating systems. Candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for management of a large number of remote systems as well as a server environment. If you want a rewarding and challenging career in cyber security this is the position for you.
- Perform software installation, maintenance, and support of HBSS servers
- Troubleshoot and fix hardware/software problems on local and remote systems
- Address vulnerabilities found during security audits and properly document risk mitigations
- Communicate with customers to plan and support deployments and perform troubleshooting
- Provide occasional off-hour response to emergency situations
- BS or MS in IT or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
- SCI required
- 5 years’ experience in Information Systems and/or Cybersecurity experience with at least 3 of those years in network software and hardware
- 4 or more years working experience with Windows/HBSS
- Basic experience with basic networking technologies
- DOD 8570 Compliance Security +/CEH or CySA -DoD other required certifications
- Experience with system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and VMWare
- Ability to secure and maintain Active DoD Security Top Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain computing environment certification such as MCITP/MCSE
- Familiarity with DOD and Army policies and procedures
- Experience documenting technical standards and procedures
- Working knowledge of networking technology including, switches, firewalls, and routers
- Experience managing Windows based systems in a DoD environment
- Understanding of DoD compliance including STIGs and SCAP/ACAS scans
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating Systems
- The ability to multi-task and work independently or as part of a team depending on the project
- Provide quality customer service
- Willing to take initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)