Program Monitoring QA/QC Lead - CDBG DR - Florida
ICF seeks an experienced Program Monitoring QA/QC Lead to work within its growing Disaster Management Division supporting post-disaster recovery efforts. You should have in-depth experience with the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) programs as well as other applicable Federal disaster recovery programs.
You will work onsite with senior staff, subject matter experts, and junior staff to develop and implement policies and procedures for post-disaster recovery efforts.
Program Monitoring QA/QC Lead
This position requires the ability to think on one’s feet and adjust to an ever-changing environment.
- Provide overall leadership to teams assisting and implementing post-disaster recovery efforts.
- Work as part of a team providing expert services to support housing and community development and disaster recovery efforts.
- Provide guidance and expertise on Federal regulations (CDBG-DR, cross-cutting Federal requirements, Duplication of Benefits, etc.) and translating them into the implementation of the programs.
- Help refine program procedures and processes for implementation.
- Work with staff to set up systems, be available to interpret and apply the regulations within the context of these systems.
- Provide training and technical assistance in the field of housing, economic development, and/or community development.
- Help implement CDBG-DR funded programs.
- Provide advisory and consulting services to clients through training sessions, one-on-one conversations, and written products.
- Develop written products and tools for grantee policies and procedures, program implementation, and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Public Policy, Government, or a related discipline.
- Disaster recovery experience.
- 10+ years direct experience in providing training and technical assistance in the field of affordable housing, economic development, and/or community development.
- 10+ years of in-depth and hands-on knowledge of the CDBG/CDBG-DR programs, regulations, and implementation.
- Experience with creation of housing and community development subject-related materials, such as training and technical assistance tools, presentations, handouts, etc.
- Solid knowledge of how housing and community development programs are implemented at the state and local level.
- Project and personnel management skills.
- Master's degree in Planning, Public Policy, Government, or a related discipline.
- Experience working in a consulting firm, development organization, or public agency preferred.
- Experience delivering training and technical assistance to state and local government agencies.
- Business development, sales, fundraising, and/or proposal experience.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Client Office (FL88)