ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Cloud Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will support new web hosting services for DoD customers.
- Install, operate and maintain cyber security systems.
- Contribute to the design of existing and future platforms.
- Effectively and efficiently troubleshoot the system and the infrastructure that supports it.
- Routinely interact with clients, and internal teams such as developers and analyst teams.
- Ability to maintain an active clearance.
- Security Clearance required
- BS or MS in IT or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
- 8 or more years working experience with Linux.
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Basic experience with basic networking technologies
- DOD 8570 Compliance Security + or DoD required certification or ability to obtain required certifications
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to CompTIA Cloud+
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
- VMware VCP6 - Cloud.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)