Job Description: We’re looking for a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Developer, someone who thrives not just developing, but owning the full development lifecycle to create and maintain solutions which work with a wide variety of data sources to create robust ETL solutions for ingesting, processing, archiving, and sending large quantities of data using reusable and scalable data solutions, both on premise and in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing:
• Design, develop, and test a wide variety of custom SSIS packages, with maximum focus on reusability and scalability.
• Provide technical assistance to Business Analysts and Project Managers by reviewing their requirements to ensure they can be translated into ETL solutions.
• Provide quick turnaround technical and analytic support, including managing multiple tasks, to a wide variety of business owners who have rapidly evolving client demands.
• Maintain data integrity across a wide variety of Energy Efficiency programs, including troubleshooting data quality issues and communicating their impacts.
• Help the larger team define and implement best practices to improve processes and outputs.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline)
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server Technologies and applying it to the software development process
• 2+ years of experience working in a data warehousing environment creating data pipelines with ETL tools such as SSIS and SSMS (2012 or higher)
• 1+ years of database development experience using T-SQL on stored procedures
• Analytical thinking, looking into logic-based details while problem-solving for the overall big picture
• Exposure to the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors a plus
• Experience with Power BI, SSRS, or Tableau.
• Experience with working in SQL Server in Azure
• Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills paired with an excellent sense of humor
• Ability to exercise independent judgment while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks while under pressure
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)